Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sushi, bubble tea... and lamb chops

What a terrific Saturday afternoon!

I was dragged out of bed a mere three hours after I fell asleep, only to go to my favorite sushi joint in the area. We had some great sushi (the uni was out of this world) and a fantastic conversation about Bangladesh. Then we drove around, did some shopping (got some lamb chops from the butcher's) and decided we want some bubble tea. So, off to a Japanese tea house we went. Although they had a pretty diverse menu, I was reminded of the tea gardens in northern Bangladesh and I can't wait to go there and try, among other things, the five-color tea. I've heard it's amazing.

Now, here's where I need your help. Please recommend some places in Dhaka where I can get: good sushi, bubble tea, lamb chops.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...for your sushi needs you can try Sabado in Dhaka. Here is a website that may be handy... http://www.imhungrybd.com/

    any other queries regarding moving to BD...let me know. Moved here a year and half ago and been learning a lot! :)

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just moved to bdesh from bidesh myself, and found your blog while searching for bubbletea AND sushi places in bd. Wondering if you had any luck? I know some sushi places, but no luck with bubbletea yet. This sucks.

    ReplyDelete